Take a look at some of our ART PROJECTS!
Registration is now open! Sign your creative kid up today for the perfect Christmas gift... Classes start in January!
After registration, we will send you a fun card and marker pack in the mail to put under the tree for your artist!
Starting in January, your creative kid has access to our weekly online art classes PLUS Happy Mail delivered to your doorstep!
- Weekly Art Lessons delivered every Monday inside your private online library
- Access to both age groups 5-9 yrs old and 10-13 years old (great for families with multiple ages!)
- Monthly Famous Artist Study
- Optional Zoom classes with other members and art instructor
- Happy Mail delivered to your door once a month!
- Happy Mail Includes:
- Kids Club Binder/Art Portfolio
- Instruction Guides for 8 projects
- Famous Artist Poster
- "I Did It" Checklist
- Cool collectible stickers
- PLUS a super cool P'zazzy Zazz Art Supply and Bonus Lesson each month (think marbling inks, gelli plates, metallic paint/pens and more!)
Kasey Hope, a former school teacher, opened P'zazz Art Studio in the summer of 2007 as a way to give her local community children a place to come create and explore their creativity. Since that time she has taught thousands and thousands of kids both locally and online. You can also catch her every Friday on the Crayola Facebook page with a weekly episode of "Doodle Alongs".
Kasey, along with her other awesome P'zazz staff are super excited to be able to bring art lessons right into your home no matter where you live! So come join Kasey, Halee, and Kayleigh on a fun art adventure!
Halee has been a P'zazz instructor since 2015. She has also taught thousand of kids and adults over the years. She loves watercolor and painting pet portraits . Her love for art shows as she teaches the next generation how to grow in their art skills.
Kayleigh has been working with students at P'zazz since 2016. She loves all kinds of art but excels in her hand lettering skills. She loves watching kids grow in their confidence as they create her art. Her enthusiasm is contagious!